G’morning all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, funnily enough there’s just a lot to do and I do miss blogging.Just a few more days to November, and it has started snowing here in Finland. I use to like snow, until I decided to move here and realized that it snows often as it pours in Seattle :)
Lately, I’ve been craving the big city life and was enjoying my random trips there with shopping, food and just the losing myself there. It’s 9 am on a Sunday, I am not able to sleep like a hog anymore so I decided to share with you my simple and yet yummy breakfast meal, Omelet. It’s seriously good to eat on a freezing cold day, especially when one looks on the outside. Enjoy :)
Omelette with Salsa
1 pinch chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1/4 cup salsa
1. Mix the chili powder, salt and pepper into the eggs.
2. Heat a pan, pour the eggs in and let them cook until the just start to set.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on and let it start to melt, about a minute.
4. Fold the the egg over the guacamole and slip onto a plate.
5. Pour the salsa onto the omelette and enjoy.